Here it is, the one you have been waiting patiently for– a modern, single-level Bay view home in a high-end Bellingham neighborhood for less than $350,000.
Do you like granite countertops and gleaming hardwood flooring? Of course you do. I can give you the names of some reputable local companies who can install them for you. Also stainless steel appliances, designer paint colors and synthetic decking.
Because this house doesn’t have any of those features.
What it does offer are the things you can’t add: location, floorplan and view.
Nestled humbly into an area of finer homes on the top of Barkley Hill, this 1500+sqft 3-bed 2-bath home has real bulletproof cedar siding and hearty aggregate drive and entry. Built in 1996, every detail inside & out has been faithfully maintained. Absolutely spotless, this proud home has been honored by each of its two first owners, and is ready to welcome its third. Additional features include:
- vaulted ceilings & southern exposure
- full compliment of appliances, including newer washer/dryer
- walk-in closet and full master bath w/ skylight
- attached 2-car garage w/ storage & workbench
- forced air gas furnace and brand new water heater
- updated lighting fixtures
- tiled gas fireplace w/ mantle
- walking trail access to 36-acre Northridge Park
- deck in back with view of Canadian Cascades
- 1-year no-cost Home Warranty
This is a solid, well-sited home that you can paint any color you want– metaphorically and literally. Come see me tomorrow between 12-2pm and I’ll buy you a cookie. And don’t worry if it snows– included in the $80/year Homeowner’s Association dues is a neighborhood snowplowing service…
3455 Pinehurst Drive, Bellingham
up the hill from Barkley Village, left on Chandler to Pinehurst